The United Fire-Defense Agency (or UFDA) is the organization behind the Rescue Force and Rescue Fire Teams. Their goal is to prevent extreme disasters and fires that are too abnormal for regular rescue squads to handle.
- Natsuno Nanbu - supreme commander, RU, former R4
- Reiji Osakabe - director, R0
- Eiji Ishiguro - Rescue Force captain, R5
- Naomi Okamura - chief of UFDA's System Development Department and Anti-Android Research, former R3
- Ritsuko Kanzaki - chief of Technology Development Organization
- Bunji Saeki - head vehicle maintenance
- Tamami Sugiyama - cafeteria girl
- Riku Taiga - Rescue Fire captain, Seminar instructor
- Hikaru Todoroki - R1, Rescue Force leader
- Rei Kozuki - Training instructor, former R3
- Juri Shiraki - supreme Commander's assistant, former R4
- Professor Natsumemori - creditable adviser and creator of the Rescue arsenal
- Professor Natsumemori's son - part-time janitor
- Satoru Yuki - cadet
- Maare - android head maid
- San - Apprentice
- Sica - Apprentice
- Tatsuya Homura - Fire-1, rookie
- Yuma Megumi - Fire-2, emergency medical expert
- Ritsuka Yuki - Fire-3, training instructor
- Tsubasa Aoi - Fire-4
- Jun Watari - Fire-5
- Q-Suke - Tatsuya's robot training partner
- Unnamed R2, R3 and R4
- Kyosuke Jinari - Former R2
- Obuchi (deceased) - Former original R1
- Kamiya - Former R2
- Kai (destroyed) - emotional AI
- Tetsunosuke Ikeya - former training instructor
- Ritsuka's father (deceased)
- Kiichiro Shiraishi - head of Development Department of Japan's Pilot Corporation, was involved in the creation of Rescue vehicles
- Eri Haseyama - an idol resembling Juri, currently attending Rescue academy
- Naoshi and Asuka Taiga - archaeologists from Riku's family
Fields of Operation
Rescue Teams of UFDA are speicalized in rescuing people in crisises. Each member has different skills and are some are assigned to vehicles, wearing high-tech suits.
Training in medical in times of treating injured people
At this section, this is where most of Rescur Force and Rescue Fire's arensals and suits are developed and modified.
This job includes the construction and modification of UFDA's vehicles.
The vehicles used by the UFDA's rescue teams are mainly designed for rescues. The large-scale vehicles are entrusted to expert pilots and usually leaders. The medium ones are back up vehicles that combines with the larger ones to aid in particular situations or to gain more power. The small-scaled vehicles are size of regular automobiles that includes police cars, ambulances, and vans. The large and medium scale vehicles' ammunition is forms of freezing water.
The Rescue Tools developed usually have more than one functions or modes. They could be used for combating as well.